The Office of the Supreme Leader

To pay extra while paying khums

Q: I paid money as khums on something which was not subject to khums, could I consider it as the khums I owe at the moment?

A: If it has already been spent on areas allocated by shar‘, you cannot count it in the place of the present khums you owe. But if your money is still untouched, you can get it back from the representative of your marji'.


700 /