The Office of the Supreme Leader

Reconciliation in khums on deposit

Q: I want to get married. I have invested some money in the university to bring a profit. Is there any way to make muṣālaḥah on its khums?

A: If the above mentioned money is from business profit and in your possession up to the end of the khums year, then it is subject to khums. One cannot make muṣālaḥah on definite khums.


700 /